Apr 12, 2010

Movie Mondays!


The movie to set the standard for all the movies of this genre to follow it - The Dark Knight surpasses all others and solidly places itself in competition as one of the years best films. A cast of familiar Hollywood names is outshined by Heath Ledger’s performance as The Joker, a performance that alone is worth the price of admission! Throw in all the action, gadgetry, along with a tight story and the two and a half hour running time races by. I left the theater spent! Exhausted! It is a remarkably intense movie and the drama of it will hit you like a punch but, it is one of those rare pictures that come along from time to time that is an absolute MUST-SEE!

I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments: